View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 09:52 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Michelle Obaba is "shaken to her core" that Trump can treat women this way!!!

"It has shaken me to my core." -Michellle Obama, speaking out of one side of her mouth about Donald Trump's lewd comments.

"Thank you for being a role model kids everywhere can look up to." -Michelle Obama, speaking out of the other side of her mouth about Beyonce, whose haunting and poetic lyrics include this gem:

"I came to slay, b---h. When he f-----d me good I take his a-s to red lobster"
and

"Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged/Yeah, he's so horny he wants to f***/ He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown/Oh Daddy, Daddy, he didn't bring the towel/Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down."

On the same occasion La Obama also spake thus:

"And I can’t believe that I’m saying that a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women."

Perhaps during the Clinton years she was out of the country, to say nothing of the years when Ted Kennedy was a senator/ stunt car driver.

Also noteworthy: the First Lady invited a rapper with the apt moniker "Common" to the White House. His Shakespearean eloquence speaks for itself:

""She was a bad (uh), the type at the club n*gg*z would grab her/Fantasized when I had her, in the bathroom sweatin' her a** up."

But Donald Trump shook you to your core.

Uh-huh.