Thread: Weekend Plans
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 12:48 AM   #18
Linesider82

Rick I wish you the very best in your surgery. Dave same for your wife. My prayers and thoughts are with you both.

I was at an MMA fight tonight, and the funny part was that there was a speech by Silvester Stallone that got me inspired, about fighting the good fight. Super corny I know, but it's true. Fight for what makes you happy and enjoy your life.

Praying for my Uncle Saad, he is a great person who left Iraq many moons ago to make a better life. He is likely done here, over 100 days in a coma and I'm certain my aunt Paula is broke. Insurance is kicking him out of hospice (he is breathing on his own). He had a massive stroke and hit his head on the fall. #^&#^&#^&#^&ing guy holds on and it's killing him and his family. Get a lawyer if you have to go through something like this.... It won't stop the pain but there is comfort in knowing someone is fighting insurance companies for your loved one and for you.

Niece turns 4 tomorrow, going to her BD party to get my token "Uncle Matt" so much excitement in that phrase. What a good gift to me.

Tight lines you S-Bers
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Linesider82 is offline   Reply With Quote