View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 03:15 PM   #53
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
He is obsessed with many things, Obama, the size of his crowds, his astonishing intellect, the media, his dictator boyfriends, the evil dems and a long list of people who have criticized him; many already dead and buried but some things he just can’t let go.

I think it’s laughable that Trump and Pompeo think we should believe them about the planned attacks coming our way, pretty hard to believe anything from a pathological liar. He believes he can do what he wants, he could care less about laws or norms, equal branches of government not in his eyes, but we should accept that this was an appropriate action. Even some of his own party were appalled at the BS they heard in the briefing and we haven’t seen anywhere near the end of the fallout.

Trust is earned and I don’t trust this administration one bit, until I hear hard evidence it’s just more of Trump being Trump.
it’s “hard for you to believe” that a designated terrorist, known to being complicit in the deaths of 600 american servicemen, might be planning more attacks?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device