View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 06:33 AM   #23
Rmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookedagain View Post
I laid on the ground assessing my injuries I realized i couldn't bend my leg. I reached down and felt my knee cap was ups few inches higher than it should be. I used the handle of my hammer and pushed it back in place. Definitely the worst pain.

Hooked... Assessing the extent of the injury is typical and not easy to judge in the moment. I had the wind knocked out of me and couldnt breathe normally for a few minutes...I felt the need to move away from were all the tools and stuff were falling so crawled a few feet away and rolled over. No way I could get up or even move after that....Just watched as my boss dangled from the roof....my kid brother putting the ladder through the window......people coming out wondering what the hell was going on. Paint.... blood....tools all over the nice tile paved terrace.

When they finally loaded me in.....I could hear the ambulance guys talking to the emergency room about my injuries. When I got settled in at the hospital they gave me a phone to call my mom.
Poor mom....with eight children she went through so much of this kind of stuff.
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote