View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 10:32 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Hypocrite, speak to the Republican healthcare plan then.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i’m not a hypocrite, i have said here many times, that republicans need to do better on healthcare. unlike you, i am capable of pointing out the flaws on my side. i have said many times, that i think there should be publicly available healthcare for people who get sick through no fault of their own, we should all pay into that, as it could happen to any of us. healthcare needs from obesity, smoking, and other choices, i feel zero obligation to pay for. things that are not anyone’s fault, should not force them into poverty forever.

so where is the hypocrisy?

my point is valid. a senate staffer who no one has ever heard of, does not speak for tens of millions of people. if i’m responsible for what every single republican does, aren’t you equally responsible for what every democrat says and does?

there’s the hypocrisy. paul thinks i’m to blame for what this guy did. does he accept blame for what every democrat does? no.

there’s the hypocrisy.

there is no official republican position, that says that suck people
be left to fend for themselves. that doesn’t mean the gop couldn’t or shouldn’t be a little more generous in this issue.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device