View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 12:24 PM   #230
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
oh you pointed out my hypocrisy. but when i did the same exact thing to you, you called me
an angry #^&#^&#^&#^&. so as usual, with all things, it’s only ok when you do it.

what was my hypocrisy, exactly?

i never said we shouldn’t be looking at anything related to covid. please point to where i said not to look at something?

what i said, is that total death rate, is more important than death rate of the last week. do you disagree with that?

can you make a single post without completely misrepresenting what i said?

If i had even come close to saying what you claim i said, you’d be right, i’d be unemployable. Fortunately for me, i never came close to saying not to look at something. i was asking why the lefties never talk about inception to date data, and only talk about last two weeks. the answer of course, is that inception to date data makes liberals look les favorable then looking at the most recent data.

I’ll wait patiently for you to point to a post where i said that recent data is t worth looking at, at all? if you can’t do that, can you admit you lied?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You call out Biden because you think he called a biased org. conveniently ignoring that's what Trump did with a crappy news organization like oan and what every other president in history has done. That's hypocrisy. Look at post 149 where you said you want to look at data from inception which is invalid since so many things have changed. Did you forget that or are you the liar?

So I'll do what you did a few times here. Why did you stay away for a few months? was it you bc you were so angry you couldn't take it anymore and then finally couldn't control yourself and had to come back and post?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device