View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 12:57 PM   #237
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You call out Biden because you think he called a biased org. conveniently ignoring that's what Trump did with a crappy news organization like oan and what every other president in history has done. That's hypocrisy. Look at post 149 where you said you want to look at data from inception which is invalid since so many things have changed. Did you forget that or are you the liar?

So I'll do what you did a few times here. Why did you stay away for a few months? was it you bc you were so angry you couldn't take it anymore and then finally couldn't control yourself and had to come back and post?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Paul: Jim said we shouldn’t look at many covid facts.

Jim: when did i say that, can you point that out? i think i even said please.

Paul: you liked trump
and don’t like biden, blah, blah blah.

I asked for proof of your claim that i said to ignore covid facts, and you immediately pivot to what i said about the press conference. so can we assume you admit i never ever said what you claimed i said?

as to the press conference, i said to you explicitly in this thread, that every president is likely to be more cordial to news organizations that are friendly to him. they all do that. no one expects any president to do
otherwise.

in this case, what was interesting is that Biden very clearly said ( not for the first time) that he was instructed to call on one specific reporter first.

if you can please post a video of trump saying the same
thing, I will be equally critical of trump doing it. i can do so, because i’m not a hypocrite.

I stayed away from this forum because of the language coming from the lefties. Pete went after TDFs daughters. Another lefty made issue of someone else’s wife having cancer. then you used, and adamantly defended the use of, the word retard. thinking that’s harmless, puts you in very very rare territory. it’s not good territory.

You lied when you claimed I said to
ignore statistics related to covid. You’re wrong when you say i’m hypocritical on my criticism of biden here, because as far as i know, trump didn’t receive instructions to call on specific reporters first. again, if you can prove trump did what biden did, i’ll
be equally critical. John R also thought it was interesting that Biden blubbered about needing to be instructed.

You use the word retard, then act like someone stole
your pony when anyone else uses harsh language. But you’re not a hypocrite, just me, even though i haven’t done anything hypocritical.

if trump did the same thing, and i said that was ok, that would be hypocritical. but i don’t do that, sadly for you.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device