View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 12:36 PM   #36
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
See below for how that article started out. Doesn't sound like Pres. Trump did it willingly. This was after calling Neo Nazi's 'fine people". He had to read from a teleprompter bc if he didn't we all know he would have put his foot into his mouth again.

You might also want to read that other thread I bumped up.

Do you know where old DS has been lately?

President Donald Trump, facing mounting pressure from Republicans and Democrats alike, did what he declined to do over the weekend during an event at the White House on Monday when he directly condemned white supremacists and neo-Nazis in a brief statement to reporters
He didn't call NeoNazis fine people, he called people supporting their right for free speech fine people. There were people on BOTH sides, protesting to remove and protesting to keep the statues. Those were the people he called "fine people". Not the Neo Nazis or White Supremacist nor the Antifa protestors (also assholios).

I know you are a smart guy but on this one you are intellectually lazy - not sure though if by design or by default.

So Paul, please set aside a little over 4 minutes, watch the following video, the unedited segment when Trump spoke of both sides. Then still tell me that you honestly believe he was calling the Neo Nazis and White Supremacists "Fine People"

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: