View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #12
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
You're initial post was rather fully addressed in my initial reply. What was avoided? Why the liberal media is trying to make her look dumb and prevent any momentum? If that was truly a question and not just your typical bitching about Democrats, have you ever paid attention during an election?
nope, I guess I dont pay attention to elections. there are 37 senate elections for the 100 seats on 11/2. Christine O'Donnell is the ONLY noteworthy one according to CNN. Foolish of me to question why.

Quote - You have major issues if you truly believe the proportion of news coverage something gets denotes its importance.

Ahh - not its importance, ITS INFLUENCE!!!! By linking the tea party with O'Donell and the right wing, and by filling the news with stories about her (whether true or untrue) serves the purpose of underming the movement. Its intentional. Same reason the NAACP went after the tea party. They are PURPOSELY trying to make a mockery fo O'Donnell, hence the Palin 2, the sequel. They need something to bash to take the INDEPENDENTs attention away from the issues!
Libs must be running out of things to wack off to. Nothing better than bashing people they disagree with and calling them narrow minded.

Last edited by RIJIMMY; 09-21-2010 at 11:22 AM..

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all