View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 08:58 PM   #51
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So you're accusing the Democrats of being responsible for this isn't vitriol? You don't consider yourself an extremist?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I don't think the Democrats are responsible for this, I think this was a random kook. Fair enough?

I do think the Democrats were absolutely responsible for the wave of cop assassinations that took place, where the killers explicitly said they were targeting cops. That's on the liberals. You invite the pig Al Sharpton to the Oval Office 50 or 60 times, you shriek on the air, over and over, that cops are targeting blacks, you don't even question the fact that the BLM movement was literally built on something that never happened (that the fat jerk in Ferguson had his hands up).

As I said, compare apples to apples. Of course there are violent maniacs on the right. But they are on the fringe (with the possible exception of Trump). On the left, at the national level, that's almost all you see.

Compare the heads of each party's national committee, the leaders in the house, the leaders in the senate, the prime time hosts at Fox vs MSNBC. You really see no difference in the vitriol there? Harry Reid is as dignified as Mitch McConnell? Nancy Pelosi is as dignified as Paul Ryan? Rachael Maddow is as rational as Megyn Kelly? Give me a break.