View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 11:20 AM   #60
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Alex Jones is a fool. He is the right's MSNBC/4chan/reddit rolled into one. Savage is just as often nuts last I heard on radio - I don't even think he is on local airwaves anymore.

Hannity is slipping that way. Hannity was marginally decent but his Trumpswabbery and promotion of Assange / Wikileaks lost it for me - I switch to Dan Yorke show at that time..

I listen a little to Beck on the morning driving when he has good commentary or gusts and quickly turn him off when gets all megachurch preacher.

Each one of these can be right technically or philosophically at times and they can be phenomenally wrong. Most are becoming more polarizing.
All true. But last time I watched Hannity at all (it's been awhile), he didn't constantly claim that everyone who disagrees with him, is evil. Even if you claim that Foxnews is as conservative as MSNBC is liberal (which it's not, not even close), Fox constantly has thoughtful liberals on, who get to make their case, and the Fox hosts (at least Bill OReilly and Megyn Kelly) would often say, "that's a good point, I agree with you". Does that happen at MSNBC? Hell, does it happen on CNN anymore?