Thread: Memo is out
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 01:46 PM   #96
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
BOY are you cherry picking.

He also said that the DOJ would not have gotten FISA approval for wiretaps, without the Steele dossier.

You conveniently left that part out. Gee, I wonder why?

http://wncn.com/2018/02/04/gowdy-say...teele-dossier/

"That speaks volumes coming from Him"

Since you claim that Gowdy has credibility when he says that there would still be a Mueller investigation, you must also believe Gowdy is equally credible when he says the FISA warrants would not have been granted without presentation of the salacious and unverified Steele dossier? Or are you cherry-picking?

I want Mueller to do a fair thorough and complete investigation, and let the chips fall where they may. I also want Americans to know that a small number of politically-motivated people at the DOJ, abused their authority in an attempt to help Hilary.

Thank you for bringing up Gowdy, and for allowing me to fill in the big item you conveniently excluded.

I heard a rumor that Gowdy is retiring from Congress to be a special prosecutor investigation which laws were broken by the DOJ in their attempts to help Hilary win. Wouldn't that be something?
Were do you get your information from

I also want Americans to know that a small number of politically-motivated people at the DOJ, abused their authority in an attempt to help Hilary.

that statement not based in any Facts

Or are you cherry-picking? there would still be a Russian investigation ..... pretty clear

DOJ would not have gotten FISA approval for wiretaps, without the Steele dossier. that his opinion.and a Republican talking point ...

Guess the Judges were all in on it ....whos cherry picking now