View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 08:17 AM   #119
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
You guys crack me up making a big fuss about a mask, when Trump tested positive for covid three days before he debated Biden and lied about it to insure he could debate. Well known he was never wearing a mask after knowing he was positive, exposing everyone he came in contact with. So one guy fully vaccinated isn’t wearing a mask in a store with others that were probably fully vaccinated, when he might have asked if he needed a mask (none of you yahoo’s know) and Trump knowingly exposed people while infected with covid, tell me honestly which is worse by huge margins?
not only did i not make a big fuss, i said a few times that it wasn’t a big deal. what cracks me up, is the inability of 99% of the people on the left, to just be able to admit he slipped up and the optics are bad. 99% of liberals can’t muster the intellectual courage to just admit that. it’s fascinating to me, and never stops being entertaining. i am genuinely curious to know what you’re all afraid would happen, if you just admit it was a mistake.

But Trump!!

(that’s also hilarious. your instinctive reaction is to point to trump.)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device