View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 01:42 PM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wayne, fox is biased. no honest person denies that.

Those convicted deserve what they’re going to get. i’m not defending them, i’m not saying we shouldn’t talk about it. Let’s talk about it.

You’re the one who desperately wants to avoid talking about hunters laptop, why the story was buried ( which is scary), and if there are any connections to the big guy. It’s a legitimate story.

The bigger and scarier story, is how democrats, the department of justice, big tech and the media willingly got together to bury it. I get that this happened in a way that helps your side, but it should still bother you. If you’re ok with facts being buried and people
being attacked for speaking facts, when it helps your side…one day the gop will be in control and maybe they all conspire to bury a story that would help your side. i’m pretty sure i know what your reaction would be.

They buried this story to influence a presidential election. The media, and certainly the justice department, isn’t supposed to do that.
That's possibly one of the most warped things I've ever seen put to paper.
We've just been thru 6 years of lies, coverups and obstruction and what abouts and to top it off you've sucked up the rightwing speaking points and are guthooked like a fish on a trotline.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin