Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 11:34 PM   #59
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Over and over again, through history, you find the Right embracing violence and eventually dictatorship when the political tide turns and democracy is no longer in their favor.

It's a leftist cliche that "the Right" embraces violence and dictatorship. It is in leftist lexicology wherein "the Right" is defined as dictatorial. But over and over again, through history, as you put it, dictators, violent or otherwise, have been defined as "the Left" as well.

That’s what we’re watching now. A rejection of institutions and a lust for authoritarianism.

And it is evident, worldwide, that it is currently what is referred to as "the Left" which has been rejecting institutions and foundations and linguistic meaning and history and local and national cultures and fundamentally transforming societies and governments with an authoritarian lust.

Genocide which you claim is a solution will be the next step, perhaps you can explain just which other humans besides Muslims you think should be exterminated.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I was not in favor of going to war with the Taliban. My preference is to make this country too strong to mess with and use whatever force necessary against those who would do us harm. Exterminating those who want to exterminate us doesn't prick my conscience.

But if you go to war, then achieve total victory. If you want to call that genocide and that word horrifies you, then avoid war. And pray that your pacifism will shield you from those wolves who would prey on your flock and utterly destroy you. Islam has a built in mission to place the world in submission to it. And not by friendly mutually satisfying terms. It is methodically doing that now to non-Muslims in territories in Africa and the Middle East that are under Islamic control.

I would shed no tears if the Taliban were totally exterminated.