View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 11:23 AM   #224
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
How do you know if you’re in a cult?

1. Trump tells your daughter to storm the Capitol for him
2. Your daughter listens, and gets shot in the head by Capitol police while trying to force her way into the Speaker’s chambers
3. You blame her death on…the Speaker, but not Trump
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"As a full fledged cult member"

You don't even read your own posts? You said that people who believe Pelosi killed Babbitt, are in a cult. I said it's insane to say that Pelosi killed Babbitt.

Right here, right now, let's see who is a thoughtless cult member, and who isn't.

Which one of us has said the other side is correct on some major policy issues, and which hasn't?

Which one of us constantly criticizes their own side when they deserve it, and which of us can't ever do so?

Which one of us has been banned from starting new threads?

You're a small, sick, deranged desperate man. You are, literally, the kid in elementary school who could only get attention by eating bugs. That's why your behavior here is so offensive and kooky and desperate that you cannot start threads and that even rational people on the left have blocked you.
Sure Jim, you're not in a cult.

One of your neighbors wrote this, Is Trump leading a cult?

https://ctmirror.org/category/ct-vie...eading-a-cult/

And until you get a real badge, I'll still only answer your questions if I want to.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin