View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 09:19 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySaxatilis View Post
This is exactly the system he wants to change, you guys are making his point for him he SHOULD be paying more taxes. But this is how the system works right now, what do you want him to do go back to H&R block and say hey here's some more money?

LOL you guys are hilarious sometimes
Believe me, I am not making his point for him. Why should he be paying more? And if he thinks he should be paying more, than why isn't he paying more? He's not required to use those deductions. He can pay more if he wants.

Johnny, he's not just saying "I should be paying more than this". He is calling companies, and people, out by name, and criticizing them for doing exactly what he is doing. That's the hypocrisy. He has no right to call out a person by name, and criticize them specifically, for doing exactly what he is doing.

He can criticize the system. It's hypocritical of him to criticize specific individuaks who aren't doing anything he's not doing.

Again, if the current system is immoral, he can pay more. He chooses not to. If he pays no more than required, by what right does he call out someone else for doing the same exact thing?