View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 05:44 AM   #84
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
you guys are to funny asking for solutions to a problem you insist doesn't exist when has anyone suggested that a problem does not exist? .. and then try to sell yourselves a honest brokers in the conversation.. who's only response to anything gun is "Shall not infringe" when was the last time anyone responded this way?

but Mississippi passes strictest abortion law.. more protection for the un born then the living but here are their fire arm requirements this is idiotic...can we start referring to leftists and the un dead?
it fits if you think about it

long guns handguns
Background checks required for private sales? No No
Firearm registration? No No
Assault weapon law? No No
Owner license required? No No Carry permits required? No No

Change all these to yes .... but we all know nothing 100% when you start with zero expectations you have poor results

Mississippi 4th in U.S. gun deaths you realize that someone has to be ..right?: must be TV and Video games and nothing to do with household gun ownership rate of 54.3 "gun deaths"... question..do you think that if you are shot you have a better chance of getting to a good hospital quickly and getting good treatment if you are in Mississippi or Massachusetts?"

The state with the highest per capita gun death rate in 2016 was Alaska, followed by Alabama. Each of these states has extremely lax gun violence prevention what exactly is a "gun violence prevention law"laws as well as a higher rate of gun ownership, VPC said. The state with the lowest gun death rate in the nation was Massachusetts, followed by New York.I'd repeat what I mentioned above Each of these states has strong gun violence prevention laws and a lower rate of gun ownership,

Damn those pesky statistics showing laws help to reduce gun deaths not eliminate guns deaths ... Maryland has the third or 4th strictest gun laws in the country, just had a school shooting and is home to the most dangerous city in america according to USA today recently...

Scott you have my answer on how to prevention shooting deaths in that state

Do you have a solution? or do you think there is no problem to start with
you completely ignored the question again, which simply was...what would you do...since YOU brought it up...that would prevent this little boy from losing his mind and getting a gun and shooting his sister....he could have thrown her out a window....would your "solution" be more restrictive access to windows for everyone in Mississippi?

you listed the same old thing...none of which addressed or would cure or "solve" the boy's anger or the negligence of the parent(s)

I'm curious to know what your "so my 1st idea is un expectable" may be...1st ideas and inclinations are usually the best...

Last edited by scottw; 03-21-2018 at 06:52 AM..