View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 03:14 PM   #160
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Funny, with all the negativity she's still polling 10 points above him, but she has zero chance.

Wait until the debates, she's going to make him look like the fool he is.
She is way up in just about every poll. I don't think he has a prayer.

"Wait until the debates, she's going to make him look like the fool he is"

I wouldn't be so sure of that. It is irrefutable that she can (and should) pound him on what he said about John McCain and Carly Fiorina. However, one of the very few things i like about Trump, is that unlike other recent GOP candidates, he won't let her spew dishonest bile (which she is doing 75% of the time when she is speaking). McCain and Romney let Obama say whever he wanted, and they did not strike back, for fear of being called racist.

Trump has zero concerns about these things. If she takes off the gloves, he will follow suit, and will also happily put on brass knuckles. For example, she touts herself as a feminist. When she did that, Trump said something like "some feminist! You attacked your husband's victims, you said they were just out for celebrity. Then you stuck by him. What the hell kind of feminist does that?" And boy howdy, did that shut her up. She is one of the very few people on this planet, who probably has more baggage, fewer ethics and less sincerity than he does. That fact that many people (certainly including you) refuse to hold that baggage against her, doesn't mean that baggage isn't there. And he will gleefully club her like a baby seal with it. It likely won't be nearly enough to save him.

Unless she gets indicted (unlikely but possible, and God help you if it happens), it's going to be, as he would say, a yuge victory for her. Believe me, a yuge victory. Believe me. Yuge.

He's a self-congratulatory, crass, moronic simpleton. A horse's ass.