View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 05:14 PM   #161
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I wouldn't be so sure of that. It is irrefutable that she can (and should) pound him on what he said about John McCain and Carly Fiorina. However, one of the very few things i like about Trump, is that unlike other recent GOP candidates, he won't let her spew dishonest bile (which she is doing 75% of the time when she is speaking). McCain and Romney let Obama say whever he wanted, and they did not strike back, for fear of being called racist.
I don't think she'll need to go there. The moderators will bring it up for her and there is going to be a mountain of private money spent on ads that will just let Trump's own words speak for themselves.

Quote:
She is one of the very few people on this planet, who probably has more baggage, fewer ethics and less sincerity than he does. That fact that many people (certainly including you) refuse to hold that baggage against her, doesn't mean that baggage isn't there. And he will gleefully club her like a baby seal with it. It likely won't be nearly enough to save him.
Clinton also has a massive resume of working for issues she believes in. I think a lot of your baggage is manufactured, especially your ethics and sincerity. The reality is almost nobody on the planet has had the well funded opposition for decades trying to tear her down...and yet she's leading the race. That should say something.

Quote:
Unless she gets indicted (unlikely but possible, and God help you if it happens), it's going to be, as he would say, a yuge victory for her. Believe me, a yuge victory. Believe me. Yuge.
I think if there was any chance the DNC would have promoted an alternative to Sanders. They have known for quite some time what the real situation is and what the risks are. I don't think it's a gamble, they simply don't think there was any significant wrong doing and no evidence has been revealed that contradicts this. Obama can't cover anything up...

Quote:
He's a self-congratulatory, crass, moronic simpleton. A horse's ass.
Agree and then some. So are you going to vote for Gary Johnson?