Thread: Is this true??
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 04:35 PM   #140
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You're confusing me with Jim (unless that was suppose to be some sort of little jab - then I would say good one). I don't start posts crying about every little thing or post the same thing over and over and over again or call the Pres. a POS or Hillary things like FCOTUS. "hate" referred to your teabagger tourette's and your constant reference to "hate"

So is there any proof he actually got offered a "scholarship"?

I was offered "scholarships" for which I have no proof, calls from coaches encouraging me to apply and attend schools that I chose not to, how do you prove that?.....given the fact that West Point was actively recruiting black students and he was the highest regarded in Detroit at the time and met with the contingent it would be highly unlikely that the subject was not mentioned in my opinion

What congressman nominated him? noone ever said a congressman nominated

Is there any record of West Point receiving that or approving him for admission?

he stated that he only every applied to one school...Yale...while there were many that wanted him given his record...

I already provided a link to an article which showed he had a relationship with the nutritional company even though he recently denied it.

what was the relationship? he used a product and said he liked it....was he ever an employee or paid spokesman?

So did he or did he not try to kill someone? did he?

His book said he was violent and tried to kill someone and tried to attack his mom with a hammer. did it?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I wish you applied the same level of scrutiny to everyone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bc.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	61848   Click image for larger version

Name:	bc2.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	61849  

Last edited by scottw; 11-08-2015 at 04:42 PM..