View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 02:06 AM   #99
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Well he is a congressman on the front lines and as a republican he does not agree with the concept of just putting a big beautiful concrete wall along the border where there currently is no wall. He said the idea of a concrete wall is antiquated and we are better off spending the money on technology and more personnel. And that is the argument most people who are against the wall are making. Invest in things that make sense instead of a wall.
But Trump does not want that he wants just a concrete wall. And let's not forget the fact that Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall. What is really shocking to me is Trump said he was such a good negotiator and in fact he is horrendous and I have no doubt you or I can negotiate better that what he has done.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Well, you just can't believe that he actually wants a wall. He's a liar. He doesn't even know if the wall which he actually doesn't want, if he were honest, should be concrete or metal. No point in remembering that Mexico was going to pay for it. Why remember a lie. And, of course, Paul and Jim can negotiate better than Trump. How could a liar be able to negotiate. All the so called stories about him negotiating stuff in the past are lies. He's such a fabulous liar that he claims that he's President. They say if you tell a big enough lie, people will believe you.

The only thing we have to remember is that Trump is a liar.