View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 10:53 AM   #109
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
ok. the personal benefit to trump, is that it helps him get re elected, right, You’re saying all politicians don’t do things because they hope it will help them get re elected? so a president in his first term, isn’t supposed to do anything, that will make people want to vote for him again? Do you hear how stupid that sounds?

Obama bragged during his 2012 re election that GM was alive and Bin Laden was dead. Obama
was using the actions he took while in office, to help benefit himself. Where were the calls for impeachment?

You’re saying it’s an impeachable offense for a potus to do anything that might help him get re elected. Wow. I mean, wow.

There’s also every reason to believe that Biden used his office, while he was in office, to benefit his son. You really have to have your head in the sand to deny that between the cushy job in the Ukraine and all the foreign money that flowed to his investment bank when daddy was vp, that daddy had nothing to do with it.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
If Floridaman is concerned about adult children benefiting from their father’s name, why did he allow his sons to run his company during his presidency and give his unqualified children a place in administration?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin