View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 05:46 PM   #21
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So you concede that the best prescription for a sick economy, is a large dose of conservative economic principles? Because that's exactly what Kasich did, and you concede he has been a successful governor.

Yet you are voting for someone whose economic strategy is the exact opposite of what you say made Kasich a successful governor.

Doesn't make sense. You are voting for someone who will do the exact opposite to the country, of what Kasich did in Ohio, even though you say he was a success in Ohio.
What I said was between Kasich and Hillary I would have a tough choice. Not so much with Trump.

Kasich has cut income taxes and raised sales tax and I think on cigarettes as well, at least that is what I recall I had read about him before. Trump's plan has income taxes for the rich followed by wishing and praying for growth and repatriated money. Oh, and a huge increase in military spending...

When have we seen tax cuts and big increases in military sending again...?

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"