Thread: Charlottesville
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 12:48 PM   #174
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Not even close. I haven't called him a POS, posted unflattering pictures or mocked him, called him out for petty things, etc. (of which we had 8 years here of that w/Obama) with little if any push back or criticism except from a few of us. I do think he is not very smart, has no strategy, the WH is in a constant state of turmoil, and appeals to racists (I'm sure we'll hear about that here).

I call out his constant lying and many times point out people's double standards.

Many members of his own party (and cabinet) have called him out for his statements and the seemingly moral equivalency he tried to make.
"I do think he is not very smart" Agreed.

"has no strategy" Disagree. But he's figuring out that unlike in the business world, he can't wave his hand and make everything happen that he wants to happen.

"the WH is in a constant state of turmoil" Absolutely agree.

"appeals to racists " It appeals to some kooks. If we hold presidents accountable for the actions of those they appeal to, you must have some harsh words for Obama about the cop assassinations that spiked at the end of his second term?