Thread: The Antifa Myth
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 01:31 PM   #106
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You picked a great example of trying to bring back the Confederacy, perhaps you think the traitors actually had a noble purpose or that it still should be the rock upon which the old Union would split.

l
I did not pick it, the Black Militia picked it. They chose that place to start trouble and incite people.

It has zero bearing on me, I am not a racist or a redneck or a Confederate lover. The history of the mountain has nothing to do with me. If there are people who have a problem, there are ways of doing something about it legally other than causing such a disruption. If this stuff goes on and on unchecked, it could find it's way to Vermont and to Middleboro for all we know. Keep on bashing Trump and stick your head in the sand about reality.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.