View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 11:48 AM   #26
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Actually he does. He won.

Anyone watch Trump’s press conference today? He’s freaking out. Just keeps getting lower and lower. I really hope he’s not making any foreign policy decisions in the near future.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You're talking about the way he slapped Acosta around? I loved it. I criticize Trump all the time, but I loved this. It was glorious. It was exactly what Acosta had coming.

Acosta pretends to be a reporter, but constantly argues with Sanders and Trump. That's not reporting.

Costa tells Trump that the caravan isn't an "invasion" because they're still not here? Since when does proximity determine whether or not a group is invading or not? When the Nazis went into Poland, were they not invaders as they were approaching? isn't it the intent of the group that determines whether or not it's an invasion, rather than proximity?

Then Acosta criticized Trump for showing video od people ein the caravan throwing rocks and scaling walls, and Trump said "that's what happened, that's what they did, do you think they were actors?" Naturally, instead of answering, Acosts the weasel moved on to his next attack.

And the best part? When Trump was at his most angry, he brought up the way Acosta treats Sarah Sanders. I loved that loyalty, because it had to be genuine, because Trump was too angry to have been able to fake anything.

And that's what I'm trying to say, I loved the naked sheer authenticity of his loyalty to his press secretary. Acosta is a liberal weasel at a failing network, nothing more.