View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 08:29 PM   #63
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Sure you are…read the link, there's a continuous history of threats and attacks.

He's like a cat.

At this point would you wager that the accused shooter, who has admitted to the police he's anti-abortion and anti-government, and who's widely being reported as speaking about politics and "no more baby parts" afterward, was just some random crank?

I wouldn't be making that bet.
I would assume he targeted PP because of their participation in abortion. I would NOT bet that he was motivated by the one video that has been discredited, namely the one claiming to show a baby born alive.

If he was inspired by the series of videos showing that PP did indeed sell baby parts (and that's still a big 'if' at this point), then your claim (that he was inspired by a dishonest video) is 100% false. All of the other PP videos that were released to show that PP sold baby parts for money, were valid. We know this, because after the videos came out, PP announced that they would no longer take $$ for selling baby parts. So there was only the one dishonest video. I have seen exactly zero evidence to support your claim that this guy only did what he did, because of that one discredited PP video.

Again, you made the claim that the dishonest video was getting people killed. I ask you to support that, and all we get is pure speculation. Yet when we have irrefutable proof that Hilary lies when it suits her, you will not concede that she's a liar.

In other words...you speculate when it serves your agenda, you ignore facts when it serves your agenda, you rely on facts when it suits your agenda. Anything, anything, anything, to promote liberalism. Always. No exceptions. Ever.

I have said I think conservatives are wrong on gay marriage and gun control. I challenge you to tell us when you have similarly thought for yourself.