View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #35
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
You get defensive if I comment on leading cub scouts, yet yo put down Palin who RUNS AN ENTIRE STATE. See my point??
because that seemed to be directed squarely at me.....

Quote:
Did your granmother lead a large industrial state while she had 12 kids? Did she run multipal campaigns?
Because the fact that she has 5 kids has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HER ABILITY TO BE THE VP........so its a completely moot point....see my point. don't want to hear about

Quote:
See how you dismiss Pailn's accomplishments as if they were nothing? My point is, you dont get to where Palin is without being a leader. You dont get there without commitment and determination.Did her HArvard degree get here there? Here rich parents? Her years on the Senate floow accomplihing nothing? I dont think you can "fake" what she accomplished.
When did I dismiss her accomplishments....the only comment I made was about the 5 kids angle that is getting increasingly old

Quote:
As far as being an idiot when teh cameras are on, you, as most have done in the past, have failed to comment on your candidate, looking like a moron when the cameras are on. The youtube clips are above. and PS, Palin is VP. How often do you seen Cheney on TV?
Who's my Candidate? Enlighten me.

I haven't even come close to figuring out who I'm going to vote for yet.......You know what they say when you Assume

and Cheney is an ass.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."