View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 03:32 PM   #71
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
obama fired all of Bush’s politically appointed ambassadors...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/15/f...h-ambassadors/

but it’s only problematic when Floridan does it. Right, Pete?

Happens every time
the party of the oval office swaps. no big deal.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Impressive sources Infowars and Daily Caller........

Do you understand the difference between politically appointed and career diplomats?
I posted the list of current ambassadors, all presidents replace the great majority if not all of the prior administrations politically appointed ones. Nobody denies that.
Career diplomats are not politically appointed and she is a career diplomat with 33 years of service. Thirty three years encompasses the tenure of a number of presidents both Republican and Democratic, from Reagan to Floridaman.
She was familiar with the corruption issues and the work to change the political environment in Ukraine that had occurred prior to Floridaman's administration.
Colludy's buddies Parnas and Fruman were as corrupt as they come and wanted her out of the way. The stench from them won't blow away for awhile and it's the same miasma that Floridaman spreads wherever he goes. Seems pretty likely that it will end up with Colludy joining Floridaman's other lawyer in government housing. We'll see how good his insurance is.

Last edited by Pete F.; 11-18-2019 at 03:42 PM..

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin