View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 05:44 PM   #73
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So it's funny to you that Pete smeared TDFs kids, and I stuck up for them. That's funny to you?You're anger is what is so funny to me. You want to be banned bc you can't help yourself. If you're so miserable and want to be banned, stay away. But you can't control yourself. Pete's comments could have been taken as a joke but Kevin went ballistic w/the inbreeding comment For some reason that didn't bother you.

Pete, if you think my telling you off makes me a victim, you don't know what a victim is. It takes a small, terrified, special kind of coward Why is he a coward? to bring someone else's children into a political discussion. Easily could have been taken as a joke but again, Kevin went ballistic w/the inbreeding comment.

Paul, you know what tells me for certain, I did the right thing there? Pete didn't like what I did, neither did you, but TDF did. All I need to know.Who cares what you think. You're an angry person who agues w/everyone.

You also said very specifically, that you didn't care what Pete did. Good for you.

I felt great when I did that, and I feel great remembering it. Exposing a bully deranged with hate, sticking up for the kids of one of the most respectable guys here? You think youre making me look bad?You make yourself look bad every day here with your constant insults.

You guys can't get one right by accident.

I totally forgot how thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying it felt to slap him around here. I don't think he gets slapped around. I think he is far wittier than you will ever be. You're just an t angry person and don't seem to have a sense of humor. and how revealing it was when you said you didn’t care what he did.

meanwhile TDF has a daughter in school he adores and a son who’s an eagle scout, and God only knows the horror of pete’s home life that causes him to act the way he does here, so the winners and losers here are pretty clear.
I don't think Pete's life is a horror. I just can't imagine you out w/friends (although to me you seem so miserable I really doubt you have good friends). And if you tell me you have lots of friends, good for you. I could care less.