View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 08:23 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So what . classic response

Just pointing the usual cherry picking from conservatives. Who ignore the billions spent on making the world a better place . But omg he spent x on fuel and he’s a liberal who hates climate change

That’s the sheep you run with

sheep? i’ve got both sides of my roof covered in solar panels and i have a Nissan Leaf that i use whenever i’m driving short distances by myself.

Or the only reason you even respond is so you can think your owing the libs…

Because outside you and Scott’s virtue signaling . Actually talking about the issue is replaced with the usual wash rinse and repeat .one liners

Ps I own no solar panels nor own an electric car . But I do own an electric toaster. My electric bill is I would guess is less then your monthly lease payment or monthly bill if you own them outright . And my gas KiA and Truck get little usage seeing I am retired.. so in a nutshell I am spending less on gas and electric to make either choice financial beneficial. But still have a well insulated home windows and energy star appliances lights and heating and get my electric from renewable sources via my power company

But hey if you think the only way to show you’re serious about the environment is solar panels and electric cars .. your missing the big picture
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
it’s “cherry picking” to point out that the founder of this movement ( Al Gore) and the current climate change czar ( John Kerry) as well as many prominent spokespeople
like Spielberg and Dicaprio, clearly don’t believe what they claim to believe? there’s no validity in pointing that out?

Sorry wdmso, if the president of PETA is eating burgers at 5 Guys every night wearing a mink coat, , then there’s no reason to listen to what they have to say on the subject.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device