View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 03:20 PM   #67
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
A bunch of police officers standing outside the school, while the shooting is going on, parents pleading for them to go in, pretty much demolishes the argument about the good guy with a gun saving anyone.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
A bunch of police officers did not go into the school after him, and stopped parents from going in. So good guys with guns did not stop that until, from what I understand, an off duty Border Patrol officer went in and killed the murderer, getting shot in the process. So a good guy with a gun DID end it after other marginally not good guys with guns (and body armor and rifles) held the parents back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
An important thing to understand is that most people who have murdered large numbers of human beings were not mentally ill in any way
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Large numbers like Stalin and Hitler? Or like Lanza, Ramos, Holmes, and Cruz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I have no idea who is committing all the murders in Chicago other than they are bad people and that the majority of guns used in crimes come from other states. Is it Dems? and how do you know how they voted in the last election?
They are almost certainly not Republicans because there are so few remaining in the city to pick from.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: