View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 12:37 PM   #48
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wayne, please point to where i claimed Waters threatened anyone?

She said “the hell with” one of the three branches of our government, and she called for people to defy a court ruling.

And you say that’s not worth commenting on?

And you blatantly lie and say i claimed she’s threatening people.

I lived with Roe being in place my whole life. It never caused me to have any mental breakdowns. But the pendulum
has swung as it always does, and the left is coming apart, as they always do when they don’t get their way

I claimed she threatened people. Again, please point to where i said that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Odd RR responds to your Thread

Looked to me like Jim started a post about the words of Maxine Waters & her call for violence……….
Silence …….

I didn’t see you correct Him .but now it’s not violence it’s about contempt of one of the branches of Government ..

You really don’t pay attention to the party that’s disrespectful to all 3 branches of government . But you don’t have much to say about them and the last administration behavior

Your just trying to create outrage we’re none exist

Please define your understanding of the use of defying the ruling ?

How would she or anyone do that in states who ban abortion, other than getting a back alley abortion

So how do you 2@ supporters comments every time gun control is mentioned. I hear a lot of stuff like over my dead body or they need to pry it from my dead cold hand

Or gun are to protect us from Government tyranny

For them it’s considered free speech

And their response is violence

it’s odd Water isn’t provided that same benefit of free speech to disagree with the ruling?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device