View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:18 AM   #64
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Trump and his family are getting richer by the day, promoting the family brands and properties with hundreds of visits to them; laughing all the way to the bank while stirring the media with one distraction after another. No blind trust for him, business interests remain unchanged, no tax returns to review, no threat by the Republican control to hold him accountable. Jim wants us to give the man credit when he does something worth praise, I will say for a guy that can screw thousands and thousands of people with one bankruptcy after another, they guy always finds someone or some country willing to fund the family business.

While the Trump brand is going to come out of this stronger then ever, the USA brand will be IMHO severely hurt by the actions of this administration. Jim I’d be carefully giving too much credit to Trump for the state of the economy, it was in pretty good shape when he took office. My retirement has been reduced significantly to a point most of the gains since he took office, have been erased and if this stupid poorly planned trade war continues; I suspect all my gains will be lost.

I will give Trump credit for getting a large number of youth and women engaged in politics, which may be his undoing if he runs again; assuming the Democratic Party can get its #^&#^&#^&#^& together. As an independent I vote based on the merits of the candidates and I can only hope the choices are far superior to the crap we had this past one.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Got Stripers; 07-03-2018 at 11:34 AM..