View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 12:40 PM   #25
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
So you repeat this to prove nothing other than the attempted distraction into making this about a story that originated with The Times of Israel reporting that NATO and the IDF were informed about this in November. https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...-mid-november/

No, there was another high level intel official (who presumably, is "qualified" since you have not tried to discredit him) that also claimed that media claims about intel on the outbreak were not correct.

And the Israeli Health Ministry did nothing about the unspecified US intel? Are we to think the Israelis are as dumb as Trump? What exactly was in that intel?

Since what MSM said, was that it was in the PDB in January and February. Spend a little time looking at how things are vetted prior to going into the PDB, it's not full of clickbait. But maybe the only way to get Trump* to look at it would be to give it to Fox and Friends.

The article I posted mainly addressed the January and February "reports." The intel director said they were not true.

What is the P.D.B.?
The President’s Daily Brief is a summary of high-level intelligence and analysis about global hot spots and national security threats written by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. While the intelligence community produces many reports and assessments, the P.D.B. is written specifically for the president and his top advisers.

Thanks for the info. I was already aware of that.

In a Fox News interview, Mr. Trump noted that Vice President-elect Mike Pence and “my generals” were receiving the daily briefings, and said he saw no need to do so, too.

“You know, I’m, like, a smart person,” Mr. Trump said. “I don’t have to be told the same thing and the same words every single day for the next eight years. It could be eight years — but eight years. I don’t need that. But I do say if something should change, let us know.”

https://www.intelligence.gov/publics...ts-daily-brief

So what intel that his generals and Pence relayed to Trump were warnings that required the country to be shut down?

I have little doubt that our intelligence analysts identified a change in activity earlier than it was reported anywhere.

And that we are where we are at now because Trump* is "like a smart person".
The only problem is he's just playing one in his reality Presidency.
You have "little doubt" about several things that are not proven to be what you say. Trump/Russian conspiracy, removal of Trump via impeachment, Trump sending our much needed US government owned supplies to China, Trump owing millions to China, e.g. I have asked you a few times to tell us exactly what information intel warned about that required shutting the country down. You have no definitive information. Just, what is your MO, assumptions, conjecture, vague "reports" all in which you have no doubt.