View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 07:32 PM   #119
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
How did he deny the producer of his Constitutional rights? The guy is in jail for violating his probation.

The funny thing is nobody seemed to be outraged when Bush "apologized" to Muslims for actions by Americans, multiple times in fact.

He didn't blame him for the deaths, he was saying, hey…we ain't smoking the same chit is all.

The millions and millions of Muslims did ignore it like civilized people do.

Seriously, I can't believe you actually wrote that.

Hyperbole at its best…oy vey.

-spence
'How did he deny the producer of his Constitutional rights"

Hmmm. Let's see....Oh yes! Obama told the world this guy was responsible for what happened in Benghazi, and simultaneously invited every Islamic nutjob to take a shot at him. What do you call that, high-quality representation? Is that Obama's idea of serving this guy?

"The funny thing is nobody seemed to be outraged when Bush "apologized" to Muslims for actions by Americans"

Oh. So you're saying Bush was weak on American exceptionalism, and apologized to jihadists? I thought he was a war-hawk? Can't have it both ways...I love it. Spence says Bush was soft with Muslims...

"He didn't blame him for the deaths"

Obama blamed the guy for the uprising. The uprising led to the deaths. If A caused B, and B caused C, ...am I going too fast?

"I can't believe you actually wrote that"

Most sociologists say that 1% or 2% of Muslims worldwide support jihadists. There's what, 1.5 billion Muslims in the world? Borrow a calculator, do the math. Sorry if that fact doesn't suit your insipid agenda, but it's a fact nonetheless. If you have other facts (such as claiming that gun ownership in Canada isn't all that high, or the Hilary really did get shot at), well, we are all ears...please enlighten me...