View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 03:44 PM   #108
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Trump’s political history as shown in his tv appearances, tweets, draft dodging, party switching, concealment of any school grades from grade school thru college, tax returns, non disclosure agreements and his use of alias to inflate his public persona lead me to believe he is not quite what he claims to be. I certainly do not see him as fearless and insightful, but as paranoid and narrow minded.
After failing as a real estate developer, he now runs a business that is largely compromised of selling his brand. He was very successful at that, largely because of his affiliation with The Apprentice. He has had several books ghost written for him, each time he has gotten lots of press by getting sort of involved in politics. He ran for President once before and has apparently since forgotten about that since he non-lies and claims he didn’t.
The source of his wealth after his failure as a developer is sketchy at best, Russian at worst. His sons have both said they get all the funding they need from Russia.
I will give him credit for running the greatest con of all time. I’m not willing to concede to him this country.
Happy 4th
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So now you go from "zero political history" to your canned version of anti-Trump talking points as his political history. So did you lie the first time or this time. Or was this just a Trumpian shift.

Thanks, I guess, for giving us your version. Personally, I didn't ask for it. I expected it to be pretty much along the lines of what you say here. Half truths, innuendo, irrelevance, and really nasty personal opinion. You actually outdo Trump when you gear yourself up to it.