View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 09:05 AM   #34
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
your PC'ness is a tragedy...

4a. a flaw of character or conflict with some ovepowering force

people like JD and you and Nancy Pelosi and Bill Clinton who constantly twist and warp the definitions of words to suit your agenda should stop asking people to "define" things for you..it is a pointless exercise....
Are you sure you aren't defining yourself exactly? There's a difference between presenting facts (my posts), and making statements based on out-of-context, contorted commentaries and delusion(your posts).

I would love a couple of examples where I "twist and warp the definitions of words to suit my agenda." Quite frankly, you either copy paste something from some vague conservative website or commentary, or you make up a response that often doesn't even begin to make sense. The part of asking people like you and asswipe to define things is that you get stuck against the corner because now you're being asked make a statement based on facts - to which you just dance around the point and make a post like the one you just made.

After a few examples of how *I* twist and warp things, I'll show you a laundry list of when you have.