View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #61
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
It's kind of ironic that a guy with no children thinks that people should be allowed to use whatever offensive language they want around them, and even though he's not a property owner, he knows what building ordinances should be. That's pretty funny.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
See, there you go putting words in my mouth again. If you knew how to read, you would have seen:
Quote:
Your combining two different things. Not once have I said swearing in front of children is acceptable. It's not. Hell, I typically don't swear in front of women. What I'm saying is that just because it's unacceptable, doesn't mean that Big Brother should be regulating it.

Legally acceptable and socially acceptable are two completely different things - Big Brother should be involved in the former and not at all in the latter.
Same as owning a fishing rod doesn't make a person a fisherman, just because you own a house and have kids doesn't automatically make you an authority on the subjects. There are plenty of neglectful parents and pitiful homeowners out there. But you feel free to continue twisting reality to fit your weak argument.