View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 06:34 PM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
they passed laws since the last election in Georgia which they lost. If you're afraid of people voting and do all you can to prevent them from voting you're just plain sleazy. I have no intention of dodging questions but once you start responding to every question that Jim wants you're on page 20.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yes GA passed a new law. The new (current) law, allows MORE days of early voting than Bidens state of Deleware, and has the same voter ID requirements that MN has. But no one is complaining about those states. Because everything is always OK when democrats do it, only a problem when Republicans do it.

"do all you can to prevent them from voting you're just plain sleazy"

For the 3rd time (sorry if you responded), why isn't is "sleazy" for CT to require that we show an id to vote? Why is it only "sleazy" to you, when republicans suggest it?

I want everyone to vote. Just prove who you are. We all have ids today. Can't do much without one.

" have no intention of dodging questions but once you start responding to every question that Jim wants you're on page 20.
"

So you have the time to insult me for asking questions, but not the time to simply answer the question.

Connecticut is as blue as it gets, and you cannot vote without showing a picture id. But you won't call Connecticut sleazy.