View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:46 PM   #5
UserRemoved1
Permanently Disconnected

Actually what she told you isn't true. It will definitely reduce your costs. I signed. I got 4 mos to cancel at no obligation

They say I can handle 26 panels, 6600 watts per year. I figured out my average is 12,400 watts per year I buy from nat grid. I pay them for the 6600w. I pay nat grid for whatever I use beyond that. Nat Grid is increasing 6% per year, these guys don't they figure a flat wattage price. If I took this months (very low) electric bill of $141, I would pay the ratio of the 6600vs12400 to national grid and a flat charge to the solar people. During the day if I generate more than what I use I get energy credits. At night when the panels aren't producing it takes those credits back. At the end of the year if they don't generate 6600w then they give me a check in hand for what it cost me to buy that electricity from Nat Grid (.15kwh)

On top of that I get 6600 watts of power or roughly half of what my house needs at a fixed rate for 20 years. Currently half of what I'm paying.. GUARANTEED.

If the system doesn't generate what they expect they will come and take it out and make the house whole again. They insure this, they own it, if anything happens to it they repair it, they replace it, whatever it takes.

BUT they get all the rebates, the green subsidies, the tax credits, etc etc.

He says the systems cost $35k....I don't believe it.

They are giving me references as many as I want..free to call and speak with people who have the systems. He says it increases the selling value of the house by roughly $15k and people have been enticed with houses that are setup for green living so houses sell better. It transfers to whoever buys the house if we sell it.
UserRemoved1 is offline   Reply With Quote