View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 07:25 AM   #22
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Trump using his new enforcer Barr to investigate and delegitimize the work of the FBI, CIA and all the intelligence agencies; been doing it since taking office. You can’t undue the Mueller probe and the goal is distraction and purely political for his run (if he makes it that far) in 2020. Won’t impact the impeachment process because those are brand new and far more damaging crimes, so it’s just noise.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Same question to you, how do you know that Trump is inappropriately delegitimizing the work of the FBI and DOJ? How do you know that they weren't actually acting inappropriately? Just because it might help Trump? Is that all it takes for you to conclude that there's no possible good faith basis for the investigation?

Neither Durham nor the IG have released their findings, but somehow you and WDMSO and Spence already know that it's a sham. I could speculate that you don't conclude such things based on facts, but rather solely on political considerations. If there's another conceivable explanation. I'm all ears.

When Trump said his campaign was being spied on, everyone laughed at him and called him crazy (I also thought he was nuts). Turns out, he was 100% correct.