Thread: What a shame
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 05:28 AM   #49
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
she'd be in jail because his administration would actually enforce the laws is the implication and a HYUUUGE problem for Hillary's "temperament" of corruption

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...s-insider.html

as opposed to the current administration that selectively enforces them, ignores them and even makes them up when it feels like it....

your panties are in a bunch over an off handed "remark" by Trump ...while the current administration had "actually done" what you fear...

seems to be a recurring theme
this recurring Dream or Theme seems to the one created by the right hell you have detbuch using phrases like dictator's hat complaining about executive orders (which are not new) regulatory agency and saying it's al constitutionally questionable.... its conspiracy central on steroids ..

Trump represents the right wish for a Time machine .. thats what he is promising , a path back to the 50's where everything was a Norman Rockwell painting and white was might ... he is using the same sales tactics he used for Trump University it will be Great "THAT I can tell you!" or with health insurance You’re gonna have plans that are so good!
it's Nationalism packaged as Patriotism 2 very different

this guy sums it up better than I could (or my conspiracy theory)

The nationalist tends to shout slogans to proclaim his country’s greatness; the patriot is quietly confident, aware of his nation’s strengths and weaknesses. In wanting to holler, the nationalist reflects insecurity, low self-esteem, even a feeling of inferiority; the patriot is comfortable in his skin. “Every nationalist is haunted by the belief that the past can be altered,” wrote Orwell.