Thread: twitter
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #3
Mr. Sandman

Sounds like you have never actually clicked thru to buy something either. If the end user does not actually buy something to pay for the ad....eventually the paid ads will stop as they are determined to be ineffective.

They are rating the effectiveness of these ads on "eyeball" counts...that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard because if it does not translate to $ (not just clicking on the big breasted girl in the link to see what is up) it will eventually collapse when the IPO money drys up.

I don't see the relevance of instantaneous news. Sure news needs to be timely, that is why newspapers are a thing of the past... but knowing wrong news (instantaneous or not) is worse than official news even if it is delayed a few hours. I was in florida during the bombing and caught up with the news each night. That was more than enough for me, in fact it was too much, I turned it off most nights as all they did was repeat themselves. I don't need to know the very second cop got a view of something, it does not affect me to any degree of significance. I assume everyone is doing their job to the best of their ability.

Is it that important to know team moves second by second? How does this affect YOU? The team is not asking you for your advice so why should you give a damn. what they do is what they do. Most things do not require instant alert.

Do you follow any non-celebrity?
Mr. Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote