View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 02:41 PM   #120
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the most common reason is the racist language, I haven't heard many other reasons.

So with CRT, liberals want to make sure kids are taught what whited did to blacks.

But with To Kill A Mockingbird, for some reason kids aren't capable of handling the historical context, even though it's accurate?

With CRT, the liberal rallying cry is not to whitewash history. Why doesn't that apply to this book?

Do you understand, that in this book, the racists aren't portrayed favorably? They're portrayed as disgusting.

"many on the right oppose the profanity and discussion of rape"

Not "many". I'm sure some puritans do, but hardly "many". I wouldn't have first graders read it.

Anyway, what do you liberals want? An accurate depiction of history? Or a whitewashed version? It's very hard to tell.

CRT only exist in your imagination Jim you've been brainwashed to think it's everywhere .. by some secret liberal organization who even installed it in red states ... So all these parents suddenly got educated about CRT .. Ya ok that's how it happened , and these same parents think Trump won the election ..

yet you and other can't show any public k -12 school where its being taught..

its just keep lying over and over to convince the gullible and clearly uninformed