View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 09:30 AM   #55
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Where his partners willing particpants? Can't recall them saying they weren't.
"Woman seem to think so w/all the cuts to contraceptives, etc"

Liberal women think so. Not all women.

Contraceptives are always available when there is a true health need (my wife had a need to be on the pill, which had nothing whatsoever to do with contraception. What conservatives/Christians often oppose, is forcing employers to provide free contraception, when it's to be used for recreational sex. When there is an underlying health issue, the contraception is provided. Your side usually leaves out that part.

"claimIt seems like the Rep. have no problem ELECTING actors - Trump, Reagan, AAArnold, Bono, Eastwood"

So you are denying that Hollywood leans left. Sounds rational to me.

"No, it is called ASSUALT "

He's accused of assault. He is proven guilty of objectifying.

"Yet somehow he was the Rep. nominee and got elected Pres "

Yes. But unlike the perverts on your side, Trump was widely criticized for being a jerk. Lots of influential republicans denounced him and announced that they didn't vote for him. Please tell me what influential liberals denounced Hilary because she lied to enable Bill and attacked his victims? Because I can give you a long list of conservatives who denounced Trump (Condaleeza Rice, Bush 43, George Will...)there was w hole "never Trump movement within the GOP. Was there similar resistance to Bill, Hilary, or Ted Kennedy?