View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 11:55 AM   #89
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Doesn’t every president take those special keepsakes home with them when they leave office?
Republicans don’t care about past statements just pure partisanship 24x7

We are a nation of laws, and those laws should be applied equally to all Americans, regardless of their political connections," said Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., after the FBI reopened its investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server.

"Today's decision by the FBI to reopen this case is a critical step toward ensuring that elites like Secretary Clinton are held accountable by the same laws that apply to every other American," Scalise said in a statement in 2016.

Trump

July 6, 2016:

Trump tweeted, "Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team 'were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.' Not fit!"

Aug. 16, 2016:

At a campaign event in West Bend, Wisconsin, Trump said, "We've seen a former secretary of state lie to Congress about her illegal email scheme, risk innocent American lives and bring dishonor onto our government, great, great dishonor."

"In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information,

Aug. 18, 2016:

At a campaign event in Charlotte, North Carolina, Trump said, "On political corruption, we are going to restore honor to our government. In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."

Sept. 7, 2016:

At a campaign event in Philadelphia, Trump said, "One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information."

Sept. 19, 2016:

At a campaign event in Fort Meyers, Florida, Trump said, “We also need the best protection of classified information. That is the worst situation. Hillary's private email scandal, which put our classified information in the reach of our enemies, disqualifies her from the presidency. Totally."

Oct. 17, 2016:

Trump tweeted, "Wikileaks proves even the Clinton campaign knew Crooked, mishandled classified info, but no one gets charged? RIGGED!"

But the faithful just ignore such statements ! seeing he’s the victim of the deep state