View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 10:59 AM   #35
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
pete i dont have any issue with them saying they want obama to be a one term president. iis nancy pelosi neutral in whether or
kit trump gets a second term? i have no problem with that at all. i’m not saying the gop was accommodating to obama, but i didn’t hear any of the republicans say in public they they were going to “impeach the mother——er.”.

we are witnessing new levels of obstruction here.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The other party disagreeing is not obstruction, they are allowed to do that in this country. Elections have consequences.
Nothing new here except calling the president a MF, though who knows what Nixon's "expletive deleted" was.
Here is one and there is a list of people who called for Obamas impeachment for various reasons, feel free to hunt them down or Google them up.
At a 2013 town hall meeting with constituents, two years after Obama had released his long-form birth certificate to the public, Congressman Blake Farenthold said that Obama should be impeached due to conspiracy theories relating to Obama's birth certificate. Farenthold said that he thinks that "the House is already out of the barn on this, on the whole birth certificate issue."
According to a July 2014 YouGov poll, 35% of Americans believed President Obama should be impeached, including 68% of Republicans.
Wonder if there is a Poll for that on Trump
Though there is a poll that says:
Fifty-two percent of Americans don’t trust most, or indeed any, polls, according to a … poll

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin