Thread: Trump vs Amazon
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 07:26 AM   #15
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"how can he attack them for not paying their fair share of taxes when he just cut the corporate tax rate ..'

Many, not you, would say the new corporate tax rate is more than fair. Your pension, I promise, is benefitting from corporations being more profitable. But if your moral compass can't get on the same page, you can donate the extra money that Trumps policies have put into your pension, by voluntarily paying higher taxes. Let us know when you get around to doing that.

"bargain prices give private companies a windfall"

Good lord man, and the private sector employees who benefit, pay the taxes that fund your salary. So that's good for you. You can't see that?
You act as if private sector employee's don't pay taxes .. Jim you have a hard time looking at the big picture .. can you tell me why Trump would attack amazon for not paying taxes after cutting their taxes or why is it good for the tax payer to allow drilling on public land for 2 dollars an acre .. Trump is abusing his power as potus and you love it and I contribute to my pension and it don't change because of the stock market .. my personal plan does and I have seen the down and the up both had very little to do with the POTUS policy's

Last edited by wdmso; 04-02-2018 at 07:32 AM..